This is an agreement between you the dog owner and Jackie’s Play & Stay as a service provider. Below are some key facts that are important for you to understand when you commit to work with us. Your signature indicates that you have read and understood these facts, and you agree to abide by the rules and regulations and accept all the terms, conditions and statements of this agreement. Please click on “Submit” at the end of this form.
- Vaccinations: Jackie’s Play & Stay requires vaccinations for all dogs who attend daycare and/or overnight care. These vaccinations include Parvo (for all puppies up to 1 yr old), Distemper, Rabies, Lepto and Bordetella. Bordetella is required every 6 months or 1 year depending on the type of vaccination and your vet’s recommendation. If the previous one is expired or non-existent they will be required to wait 5 days after getting it before coming to Jackie’s. It is the owner’s responsibility to maintain the current vaccinations. Dogs who are not current on these vaccinations will not be allowed to stay at Jackie’s Play & Stay as it will threaten the health of all our other dogs.
- Spay/Neuter: ALL dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed/neutered. No exceptions.
- Flea Control: All dogs must be on a monthly flea prevention. The type of anti-parasitic is determined by the owner, but may NOT include a flea/tick collar. (‘Frontline’ and ‘Advantage’ are examples of acceptable flea preventatives.)
- Health: All dogs must be in good health. Owners certify that their dog(s) is in good health and has not been ill in the last 21 days. On admission all dogs must be free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other dogs. Dogs who have been ill with a communicable condition in the last 21 days will require veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or readmitted.
- Scratch and Dent: I realize that dogs will occasionally get nicks, scratches, bruises and other “dings” at daycare, and I agree that Jackie’s Play & Stay is not responsible for these wounds.
- Daycare service fees: Payment for daycare is due in advance or at the time of pick-up. Passes are non-refundable and non-transferable. The only exception made is if Jackie’s Play & Stay removes the dog from daycare due to behavior issues; then the days left on your pass will be refunded.
- Overnight care fees: Payment for overnight care is due at the time of pick-up or in advance with the purchase of a boarding package.
- Late fee policy for daycare: I understand that there is a $1.00 per minute late fee charge for daycare dogs who are not picked up by 6:30 pm. This fee is due at time of pick-up that day.
- Behavior Issues: I agree that my dog(s) have not harmed nor shown aggression or threatening behavior towards a dog or person. Jackie’s Play & Stay reserves the right to deny entry or remove any dog(s) from the premises at any time. The decision to remove a dog is unilateral and can be made without consultation with the owner (although we do try). In this situation, we will refund 50% of any balance on your account.
- I understand that I am solely responsible for any harm caused by my dog(s) while my dog(s) are under Jackie’s Play & Stay care. I also assume full financial responsibility for any and all expenses involved with my association with Jackie’s Play & Stay.
- I further understand and agree that Jackie’s Play & Stay and their staff and/or volunteers, will not be liable for any problems that develop, and I hereby release them of any liability of any kind arising from my dogs(s) attendance and participation at Jackie’s Play & Stay. Jackie’s Play & Stay assumes no liability for loss or damage from medicinal applications, disease, sickness, death, running away, theft, fire, injury to persons, other pets or property by my dog(s) or other causes, due diligence and care having been exercised.
- I further understand and agree that any problems that develop with my dog(s) will be treated as deemed best by staff and volunteers of Jackie’s Play & Stay, in their sole discretion. I authorize the staff or volunteers of Jackie’s Play & Stay to transport my dog and to seek veterinary care, including medical and surgical treatment if needed, to provide for the safety and comfort of my dog(s) and I agree to assume full financial responsibility for any fees, which may result.
- I acknowledge the risks of communal boarding. Dogs playing together in playgroups can sometimes result in injuries or spreading of such illnesses as Kennel Cough.
- I authorize Jackie’s Play & Stay to obtain medical and vaccination records for my dog from the veterinarian listed on the Pet Profile and I hereby authorize my veterinarian to provide these records to Jackie’s Play & Stay.
*Please contact your vet and let them know we are authorized to get your dog’s vaccination records.
- I release, indemnify and hold Jackie’s Play & Stay harmless from any and all manner of damages, claims, losses, liabilities, costs or expenses, causes of action or suits, whatsoever in law or equity (including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and related costs) arising out of or related to the services provided by Jackie’s Play & Stay.
This Agreement covers the current relationship between Jackie’s Play & Stay and yourself. Each time you bring your dog to Jackie’s Play & Stay, you affirm the terms of the Agreement and the truthfulness and accuracy of all statements you make in this Agreement.