What vaccinations are required?
Jackie’s Play & Stay’ requires your dog to be current on Rabies, DHPP (DALPP), Lepto and Bordetella. The Bordetella vaccination must be given 72 hours before their arrival at Jackie’s, if expired or non-existent, and current every 6 months. Your dog must also:
- be at least 16 weeks old.
- be spayed or neutered (if over 6 months of age).
- be in good health and with no communicable diseases.
- be free of fleas and ticks.
- be given a flea/tick preventative year around.
- They may not wear a flea collar into daycare; we suggest using a topical product such as Frontline or Advantix.
- be free of internal parasites.
- be friendly to people.
Posted in: Requirements